Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

An Amazing Worship Experience

On October 13, 2014 I got the chance to participate in an extraordinary experience of a lifetime. I don't know if you are familiar with Tasha Cobbs, but if you aren't, stop what you are doing and Google her music right now. You may know her by her hit song "Break Every Chain." 
My friend Nicole and I left our children at home with the husbands, and hit the road, and drove to Greenville, SC where there was a live recording of her newest album. Nicole and I were two of 4000+ worshipers, and the Spirit of God met us all in the building. 

The new songs we heard that night will be released as her newest album in a few months.
During the live performance, a few special guests came out surprise us with a few songs. Jamie Grace hit the stage to worship with her acoustic guitar. 
A few other well known gospel artists came up to sing. When Kierra Sheard opened her mouth to sing, none of us could stay in our seats.  
We were created to worship God. It was an amazing experience to worship God with thousands of other people. When we were all on one accord of worship to God, the glory of the Lord fell in that place like never before. God showed up and showed out! I left the concert feeling like a million bucks, and my life will never be the same.